Learn how to submit high quality proposals for the Franken DAO
The ingredients for a fantastic proposal are a strong project lead, a well thought out idea, an itemized budget, and a clear goal.
There is no set proposal template for the Franken DAO, although all should include an answer to the following:
- What is your idea? What are your goals?
- Including a TL;DR summary
- Why are you submitting this proposal?
- How will this benefit the Franken DAO and FP holders?
- Who will be accountable/creating it?
- What is the timeline?
- What is the budget?
If you fail to include answers to the questions above that will lead your proposal to be taken down by the DAO committee and/or mods.
Proposals can be subject to minor changes from the committee in regard to legal or financial implications.
Anyone who is in the FrankenPunks discord can submit a proposal, even if you don't own ANY FrankenPunks. After submission, proposals will follow a three-step community approval process which includes:
- 1.Discord thread (must receive 20 "up-votes" and have a meaningful discussion thread)
- 2."Heat-Check" snapshot vote (10% of total VP quorum)
- 3.Final governance vote (30% of total VP quorum)
Each comes with a growing quorum requirement and the final governance step requires a minimum of 30 VP (voting power) to submit. This means you must either have 30 VPs or get a large holder to vouch for your proposal and submit it on your behalf.
Have fun, follow the general template, and submit awesome proposals.